- You said:
"Whatever we forge for the future, we have to remember..
where.. we.. came from, and we have to remember, most importantly,
how incredibly dangerous, incredibly dangerous, this stuff is..
Shooting your mouth off is not innocent by any stretch of the
What exactly is 'dangerous' about where 'we came from' and
why do you want people to feel guilty about talking about it?
- Don't the public and aspirants have a right to be more informed
about the evolution of your movement? Don't they have a right
to know what they're getting into?
- Don't we have a right to talk about our past?
- Why did you order old DLM and EV publications destroyed?
- Elan Vital's lawyers have unsuccessfully tried to stop people publishing
your old speeches and photos on the Internet. Why do you not want extracts from your old speeches published?
- Can you point out specifically what is said or portrayed
about the past on 'www.ex-premie.org' that is inaccurate?
- What concepts in your father's book Hans Yog Prakash do
you take issue with, if any, and why?
- Maharaji, how exactly is Knowledge "transmitted"?
You used to insist that only authorized Mahatmas could give someone
Knowledge by actually touching them. That all stopped years ago.
Why? Was it just hocus-pocus?
- More generally, would you please go through the whole list
of Hindu concepts expressed in and taught in your own earlier
teachings and interviews, as well as those of your family, your
father and your mahatmas, and specifically separate those which
you no longer hold any stock in from those you do?
- Would you please explain when and how you came to realize
that these above-mentioned concepts were untrue?
- You said:
" When a lot of the Mahatmas came to the West, they brought
with them immeasurable amount of concepts, and it kinda went
wild, and there was no stopping it. The backlash of that, I had
to directly bear. the bad news is that the concepts have really
gotten us in a hole to this day, where we're still having to
defend ourselves, which I find pathetic having to defend ourselves
and say.. No these things are not true. So we cannot afford to
perpetuate any concepts."
Do you mind if the Indian premies still believe in and perpetuate
these kind of concepts in India? Since we live in an increasingly
'Global Village' couldn't this make for more confusion?
- Are you a Guru? Have you ever been one? and what does that
- Please define the following terms:
Guru Maharaj Ji