- This is an age of disparity. As a self-professed spiritual
leader, why do you feel it is necessary for you to have such expensive
luxury items as mansions, yachts, jets, luxury cars, property? Moreover, what
kind of message does your conspicuous consumption send to your
- Have you got the heliport you wanted for your yacht fitted
- Do you need your yacht, plane and wealth to spread Knowledge
or is there some other reason why you have these things?
- In an article in Venture Business Magazine (Jan 2003) it
says that you support yourself and your family through independent
means. Why didn't you take the opportunity to publically acknowledge
and thank your tireless followers whose gifts of time, money,
shares and so on, you have invested, benefitted from and which
surely were the basis for your current personal wealth? How do
you think premies feel, who gave you their entire incomes and
who now can't afford to even properly educate their kids, when
they see your own kids receiving the best schooling, and enjoying
the most priviledged and expensive lifestyle? Why can't you credit
them, who as individuals once gave you their all?
- How much wealth do you actually possess and in what form(s)?
- How much wealth does your immediate family posses and in
- How exactly did you and your family acquire such wealth?
- How much wealth and how many assets and financial resources
do you control?