- An Austrialian psychologist looks at Maharaji
as an Addictive
- Interesting analysis on the dynamics at work in a cult's
People Recognize Charisma
- The experience of knowledge: ecstatic merging of a
separate sense of self with the Absolute
Dark Side of Enlightenment
- Sadomasochistic Aspects of the Quest for Perfection, by
Daniel Shaw C.S.W.
Abuse in Cults
- An Exploration of an Unfamiliar Social Problem, by Daniel
Mysticism and Religion
- Erich Fromm's humanistic view - The danger of the
anthropomorphisation and idolization of the concept of
Meditation for Everyone ?
- About meditation's adverse outcomes
- You don't need to go to an Indian guru to see, hear and
feel something inside, by Prof. D. Lane.
- Psychology of Spiritual
- Bibliography & Suggested
- - Bibliography & Suggested